Dr Nik Pandya
GDC No 57690
BDS MSc DGDP Registered Specialist in Periodontics & Clinical Director
Qualified in 1983 with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery from University of Newcastle
Dr Pandya took on the role of (Junior & Senior) House Officer in the Oral Surgery department (incl Oral Surgery & Periodontology).
In 1992 he graduated with a Master of Science in Periodontology from the prestigious Barts & The London Queen Mary School of Medicine & Dentistry, University of London.
In 1993 he gained a Diploma in General Dental Practice from The Royal College of Surgeons.
Dr Pandya is a long-standing Post-Graduate Clinical Tutor at Barts & The London Queen Mary School of Medicine & Dentistry, University of London.
Currently Held Positions
• Specialist Practitioner & Clinical Director in Periodontology & Implantology at The Avenue Dental Practice
• Member of the International Congress Of Implantology
• Part Time Clinical Postgraduate Tutor in Periodontology at Bans & The London, Queen Mary School of Medicine & Dentistry, University of London
• Visiting Academic at University of Warwick, Implantology Course
• Chairman of Practitioners\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’ Section of British Society of Periodontology
• Member of the Education Committee of British Society of Periodontology
• Member of the American Academy of Periodontology
• Member of ADI (Association of Dental Implantology)
• Past Chairman of North Essex Section of British Dental Association
• Lectured and Presented Papers both Nationally and Internationally